Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
beach40

LinkedIn Sharing Post Help

ReplyThanks 2016/12/29 14:41:40 0 0

Hello

I have a company Page on LinkedIn. I would like to automate a process that SHARES these posts to my Personal LinkedIn page. I cannot find a video for this.. I am confused.

Here is what I did so far...

1. I created a LinkedIn account in FollowingLike v1.5.5

2. I created a URL task for the company page on LinkedIn that contains posts that I would like to share.

3. I added an Account Task using the LinkedIn account that I created in step 1.

I do not know what to do next... ?? Help.

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/29 20:53:26
Steps to share specific account’s posts:
1. Add a Account module to select account to run.
2. Add a Url module to type the specific account’s LinkedIn page.
3. Add a Search Posts by People module to search the specific account’s posts.
4. Add a Share Posts module to share the specific account’s posts.
Screenshot of this task:

Have a nice day!!!!
beach40
2016/12/29 21:22:45

I have a company page and all the posts are by the same person so I am not sure why I would be posting from a specific person..

https://www.linkedin.com/company/home?trk=nav_responsive_sub_nav_companies

How do I know what will be posted? Can I see it first before I make it live? I also want only the posts from today forward to be shared.. how can I specify this?

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/29 22:20:50
Specific person means the person you input. It is the same meaning as the same person.
Sorry that i made a mistake, if these posts are from the company page, we cannot search it out, also we have checked this link, the posts on the company page are not from the same person. Currently you only can search the same person's posts and then share them.
You cannot set the time to only post the current posts which is posted by the same person. But if is necessary, we will take this feature into consideration and probably will update it in the future.
beach40
2016/12/29 22:27:10

I don't understand your reply. I do not think this product is right for me given this level of support. May I have a refund please.

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/29 22:30:18
Which part cannot understand? Can you point it to me? Also i have explained the details to you. If you are not clear about it, i suggest you'd better take some time to watch some videos first.
beach40
2016/12/29 22:50:05

This support site is horrible. I do not understand you at all. your english is broken and poor. Thanks ok but I do not understand you.

You said "Sorry that i made a mistake, if these posts are from the company page, we cannot search it out, also we have checked this link, the posts on the company page are not from the same person. Currently you only can search the same person's posts and then share them.:

You are clearly telling me that you do not support what I wanted. that is ok. Please give me a refund.

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/29 22:57:11

Thanks for your honest, i am sorry that my English is not good. But we are still glad to help you solve it.

Currently there is no such a function to search the company's latest posts you followed. But if it is necessary, we will try to update it in the future, and we have added this function to our work list. Also we have listed all of the function on the sale page. So before you bought it, i think you have checked that.

beach40
2016/12/29 23:02:14
I did check and you indicated that LinkedIn posts were supported but you did not say that Company Posts were not. I would like a refund. This product is not for me.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option