Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
draydel

BotSocial keeps Crashing

ReplyThanks 2016/12/22 17:17:35 1 0
Im not too sure why, Im running a Facebook add bot and it works perfectly until about half way through and it crashes
Aprilcaicai
2016/12/22 21:15:49

Followinglike crash or the WhiteHatBox app crash? please give us more details.

Please restart this software, and then run your task again.

draydel
2016/12/27 17:27:05

Its not the whitebox app

its the followinglike that crashes. It crashes when Im trying to join groups

draydel
2016/12/27 17:27:23
2 # Aprilcaicai 12/22/2016 9:15:49 PM

Followinglike crash or the WhiteHatBox app crash? please give us more details.

Please restart this software, and then run your task again.

Its not the whitebox app

its the followinglike that crashes. It crashes when Im trying to join groups

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/27 20:46:43
Please add our Skype account: whitehatbox we will check the problem for you via remote control.

Have a nice day!!!
vegaverbz
2016/12/28 06:54:57

I am using windows 8.1 and the program crashes after verification. I can open other programs like botchief just fine.

After I open Whitehatbox 1.2.1 and select FollowingLike then run it starts to verify then crashes and says "Botsocial has stopped working."

vegaverbz
2016/12/28 15:39:55
draydel, I got mine to work. I click on the arrow where it says run... I clicked to "browse to local folder" which took me to folder 189. I then deleted the entire contents... I have never used mine before so I don't have any projects but if you have used yours I would just copy the folder somewhere else, thumbdrive or different partition. closed the WhiteHat program, reopen and re downloaded and installed FollowLike program inside of the WhiteHatbox 1.2.1 app. Then re enter my authorization and it now works. Again, I cant stress enough to back it up if you have used it before and to save your projects and mods before editing. Mine seems to be working now.
Aprilcaicai
2016/12/28 21:26:37
@vegaverbz, very thanks for your help.
@draydel this problem "Botsocial stop working" usually caused by the lost of downloading some file. So you can try to close your anti-virus software first, and then downloading the software again. Also you can try to do like vegaverbz do. If you have created some tasks before, and do not want to recreate them, you can export your tasks and accounts before you delete this software.
If there is still problem, you can add our Official Skype account: whitehatbox we are glad to help you solve it via remote control.

Have a nice day!!!!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option