Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
winnstorm

spinnerchief 4 ultimate license key not working

ReplyThanks 2016/12/20 19:19:07 0 0

hi,

i've bought the spinnerchief 4 ultimate license a few hours ago and the provided serial isn't working, i've emailed support@whitehatbox.com but there is no answer and i cannot use the api.

Please help.

Thanks

eMMe
2016/12/20 19:59:35
Support is very very bad :-(I wrote 2 days ago for the same serial Number problem and but i received no answers. I think that i Lost my money. Very bad experience forum now.
Aprilcaicai
2016/12/20 21:01:39
@winstorm @eMMe very sorry for the late answer, once we got the money you pay for this software, whitehatbox will send mail attached with the serial number to you. So please patiently. Also please go to check if you have opened the Paypal dispute, if so please close it, the serial number will valid automatically.

If you still do not get the serial number from whitehatbox after a few days, please send your Paypal/Payment account to support@whitehatbox.com attached with your question. The support will help you solve it asap.

Have a nice day!!!

winnstorm
2016/12/26 17:06:28
3 # Aprilcaicai 12/20/2016 9:01:39 PM
@winstorm @eMMe very sorry for the late answer, once we got the money you pay for this software, whitehatbox will send mail attached with the serial number to you. So please patiently. Also please go to check if you have opened the Paypal dispute, if so please close it, the serial number will valid automatically.

If you still do not get the serial number from whitehatbox after a few days, please send your Paypal/Payment account to support@whitehatbox.com attached with your question. The support will help you solve it asap.

Have a nice day!!!

i contacted support, they requested my the email address of paypal, i sent it to them but i didnt receive any other answer yet. I bought the package 6 days ago and i still cannot use it.

winnstorm
2016/12/28 22:51:20

10 days later, i still dont have any answer for my purchased ultimate key.. i'll have to open a paypal dispute :(

winnstorm
2016/12/28 22:56:37
Aprilcaicai
2016/12/29 21:03:52
6 # winnstorm 12/28/2016 10:56:37 PM

Hi, very sorry for the inconenivence, i will inform the support to check your mail again. The Paypal account you sent us cannot find any purchase record, that is why we ask you to check if the Paypal/payment account is correct. Please go to check your mail, we have mailed you. Sorry again.

Have a nice day!!!

ellabella
2017/01/19 11:15:59
I'm getting very angry about this software key situation. It seems that after paying for the 3 day trial then paying for a years use of software, they have deactivated my key. Can't use the software at all after paying over $100 CAD. No person to actually talk to. Will be requesting a refund from paypal asap due to no response and offline help. Why would you deactivate a software key from a paid customer? Very Sketchy. Word AI seems worth the cost compared to dealing with unreliable software keys they randomly deactivate over here. And hello, customer service, where are you? This software isn't cheap, so what's with the terrible customer service?
Aprilcaicai
2017/01/19 20:37:15
8 # ellabella 1/19/2017 11:15:59 AM
I'm getting very angry about this software key situation. It seems that after paying for the 3 day trial then paying for a years use of software, they have deactivated my key. Can't use the software at all after paying over $100 CAD. No person to actually talk to. Will be requesting a refund from paypal asap due to no response and offline help. Why would you deactivate a software key from a paid customer? Very Sketchy. Word AI seems worth the cost compared to dealing with unreliable software keys they randomly deactivate over here. And hello, customer service, where are you? This software isn't cheap, so what's with the terrible customer service?

Hi, very sorry for the inconvenience. Please send your Paypal/payment account to me via private message. We will check why it is deactivate. If there is any problem for the software, please post your question here, we will reply to you asap.

vidladdie
2017/02/13 12:23:23

My license has just stopped working today and I am not impressed with the quality of the spun result.

It is C**P !!

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option