WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
mikestar96

Having no clue how to use the bot

ReplyThanks 2016/12/08 05:16:59 0 0

I bought the following like app for instagram and i cannot figure out how to use the basic functions. the video explaining it is out dated.

i need to follow, unfollow, comment. this is proving very difficult and i need accurate directions or a video

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/08 21:26:12
Follow, unfollow, comment

Using Followinglike to create task is very easy and smart. It just combines each module to finish your task.

Follow task: Please do as the below photo shows.

Explanation of each module: Account---The account to run the task. Text---Use keyword to search user. Search Users---Search user by the keyword on the Text module. Follow---Follow the searched out users on Search User module. Sleep---After finish following someone, you can sleep this task for a while.

Comment task: Please do as the below photo shows.

Explanation of each module: Account---The account to run the task. 2. Text---Use keyword to search photos. Search photos---Search photos by the keyword on the Text module. 11. Text---The content of the comment. Comment---Comment the searched out photos on the Search photos module.

Unfollow task: Please do as the below photo shows.

Explanation of each module: Account---The account to run the task. Search the un-followback users---Search your followings and filter out who do not follow back after x hours. Unfollow---Unfollow the filtered out users on the above module. Note: You can use the Search the un-followback users function only when you have used this software to follow some users before. Else there will be no result for the Search the un-followback users module.

These videos on our forum are just some sample, and the theory of creating different task is the same, so we wish you can go to watch them again.

Have a nice day!!!
instagrande
2019/03/21 13:24:00
OMG

O script é executado por conta por vez? Você pode ter uma tarefa para cada conta ao mesmo tempo?
Aprilcaicai
2019/03/21 19:12:03

You can choose the number of accounts to run in one task.

In Account module, you will find what you need.

Let us know if you need more help.

instagrande
2019/03/22 01:16:58

I want to have 1 task for 1 account - thus, multiple tasks for multiple accounts running simultaneously.  example =task 1 runs account 1task 2 runs account 2= task 1 and task 2 run at the same time ... 2 different accounts running each with their specific task.

Aprilcaicai
2019/03/22 18:24:10

Just edit the task/debug thread number, then these tasks can run at the same time.

Task running thread: the number of tasks will run at the same time

Debug running thread: the number of debug window will open at the same time.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option