WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
marcush90

How to spin/mix sentences?

ReplyThanks 2016/12/01 07:29:47 0 0
Hello using spinnerchief ultimate If I was to grab a bunch of paragraphs from different websites and copy and paste them into the editor how could I then mix these setences together really quickly.

For example

The car is a really great mode of transport. Lorries are very big verisons of cars, and quite loud. Cars are not as good as spaceships though. blahahaha another sentence.

Into

Lorries are very big verisons of cars, and quite loud. The car is a really great mode of transport. blahahaha another sentence. Cars are not as good as spaceships though.

and then I can go through that and manually spin the words and phrases.

Thank you

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/01 22:08:35
Hello, if you want to mix the order of the sentence, you can use ContentBomb to do it. First you need to use this software to scrape some content, and then set the settings for the mix rules. And it will mix the content automatically. There are some videos you can go to view first. http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=1986#.WEDk08n8Y3A

Currently, the paragraph mix function on Spinnerchief can do it like this. But you must write your content like this:
The car is a really great mode of transport.
Lorries are very big verisons of cars, and quite loud.
Cars are not as good as spaceships though.
blahahaha another sentence.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option