WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
DanJ

SpinnerChief 4 Ultimate Version Web API

ReplyThanks 2016/11/27 19:03:40 0 0

I piad for SpinnerChief 4 Ultimate Version and emailed support about not being able to use the API, i should have an API key with unlimited credits but everytime i login here:

http://account.spinnerchief.com

On the API pages it says i need to buy credits but i should have them unlimited for free with the version that i purchased.

Support has not sent me a reply email, my username (DanJ) is the same for the web account. Please help.

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/27 23:04:49

First, login in this page: http://account.spinnerchief.com and bind the serial number for your account, select the User Information tab, you can get your API key.

DanJ
2016/11/29 11:02:46

Thanks, i have the PHP API working now :)

I noticed however that if i have text with multi line spacing like this:

<code>

Python or JavaScript? While we're still arguing over which has the upper hand or the brighter future, little doubt exists as to which runs the Web's front end. It's JavaScript in the browser or nothing.

Well, maybe not nothing. JavaScript is quite welcoming as a target language for others to be converted into (see: TypeScript, Emscripten, Cor, Cheerp). And Python's huge following and wealth of existing libraries make it a great candidate to be converted, or transpiled, into JavaScript.

</code>

It will return it with spintax but without the double spacing lines. Is there any way to get the text as it appears with spacing but still with spintax?

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/30 01:29:50
hello, use space but no encryption will solve this problem, please try it again.
DanJ
2016/11/30 10:03:33

What do you mean exactly? i don't see this as an option. I see this:

Which outputs this text:

<code>

Python {or even} JavaScript? While we're {nevertheless} arguing over {which includes} the upper {hands} or the brighter {long term|upcoming}, little doubt exists {concerning} which {operates} the Web's front {finish}. It's JavaScript in the {internet browser} or nothing. Well, {not} nothing. JavaScript {is fairly} welcoming as a {focus on} {vocabulary} for others to {become|end up being} converted into ({observe|notice|discover|find}: TypeScript, Emscripten, Cor, Cheerp). And Python's {large|massive} following and {prosperity} of existing libraries {ensure it is} a great {applicant} to be {transformed}, or transpiled, into JavaScript.

</code>

However it should return this:

<code>

Python {or even} JavaScript? While we're {nevertheless} arguing over {which includes} the upper {hands} or the brighter {long term|upcoming}, little doubt exists {concerning} which {operates} the Web's front {finish}. It's JavaScript in the {internet browser} or nothing.

Well, {not} nothing. JavaScript {is fairly} welcoming as a {focus on} {vocabulary} for others to {become|end up being} converted into ({observe|notice|discover|find}: TypeScript, Emscripten, Cor, Cheerp). And Python's {large|massive} following and {prosperity} of existing libraries {ensure it is} a great {applicant} to be {transformed}, or transpiled, into JavaScript.

</code>

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/30 22:27:45
1. Please check this API document, it has introduced to you how to use the base64 to post without losing the space.
http://account.spinnerchief.com/APIDocument.html
2. Currently there is no base64 function on the PHP sample we provided. If you need to use the PHP, you need to go to learn how to use base64 to deal with and post.
3. Are you going to use this PHP to your own software or other third party software? Or using it to create your own software?
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option