WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
killbane

New Keystroke Emulation (web) Dont show variable containing tables

ReplyThanks 2016/11/26 17:06:05 0 0

I created a bot for using a table of data to post. Now I come to know the New Keystroke Emulation (web) Dont show variable containing tables.

Does botchief editor ever going to reach standards of ubot studio?

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/27 21:23:12
Table variable contains multiple columns and multiple rows, and we do not know which column and row's value you want to get, so you cannot show this actions value from a Table. But you can do like this, get the value from a table first, and then assign it to a string variable, and then you can use the Show Variable action to show this action's value.
We have our own standards to develop this software, and it is totally different from ubot studio, also we are trying our best to be the number one. Very thanks for your support!!!
killbane
2016/11/28 08:47:54
2 # Aprilcaicai 11/27/2016 9:23:12 PM
Table variable contains multiple columns and multiple rows, and we do not know which column and row's value you want to get, so you cannot show this actions value from a Table. But you can do like this, get the value from a table first, and then assign it to a string variable, and then you can use the Show Variable action to show this action's value.
We have our own standards to develop this software, and it is totally different from ubot studio, also we are trying our best to be the number one. Very thanks for your support!!!

Mate by table I meant

variable with variable type as table with one column only not more.

I wanted to make a blogger poster but now i cant post content that I have in excel file through the bot.

I made whole bot without using variables now I feel frustrated after knowing this issue.

Because only New Keystroke Emulation is able to post content not other older version or set value operator.

BTW ill try as you said.

I'm sorry if I sounded rude in my second question. I have alot of expectations from botchief. I like using it.

Thanks for reply

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/28 22:04:48

Put your content on a Table variable with multiple rows, and only take one row from the table per time, so you still can get different content to post.

Very thanks for your frank, welcome to propose any question, any problem for this software, please contact us freely.

Have a nice day!!!

There is a document, maybe it will be helpful to you: http://developer.botchief.com/actions/botchief_actions.html

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option