Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
rhzsh

How to send friend request to the group member

ReplyThanks 2016/11/18 04:41:10 1 1

1. Add a task, and name it AddFriendsFromGroupUsers.

2. Right click the module to select the Account module, and then you can select which account to run the task.

3. Right click to add a URL module, input the group name where the members you want to send friend request to.

4. Right click to add a Export User From Group module. On the settings, finished filling in the information. On the search amount module, you can select how many members you want to search out from the group.

5. Right click to add a Add Friends module. On its settings, you can choose the interval time to send friend request to each member.

ahmed aboeldahab
2017/02/08 19:17:55
u import users from the group , not expert , please change the text from export to import
aboeldahab
Aprilcaicai
2017/02/08 20:35:10

This task is to search users from the group first, and then send friend request to these searched out users.

I think you have made some mistake.

veloro
2017/05/24 01:02:08
It's a bit off topic question - But what should be my maximum daily friend add request count?
Aprilcaicai
2017/05/24 18:19:09

Program does not have limit for the add request function. You can set the number as many as you want.

But you'd better limit the add request number. Also set a interval time to add the next user to be friends.

We do not know about the SEO knowledge, so we cannot give you an accurate answer for the number of add request.

If there is any problem for the program, please feel free to contact us.

phatjester
2017/06/22 05:50:47

Hello,

does anyone know why in my software version is missing the very useful option to set a delay between requests?

Thank you for the guide, I was looking for something like this! :-)

Aprilcaicai
2017/06/22 11:00:37
6 # phatjester 2017/6/22 5:50:47

Hello,

does anyone know why in my software version is missing the very useful option to set a delay between requests?

Thank you for the guide, I was looking for something like this! :-)

Click the Limit function in AccountManager tab, then you can set the delay between requests.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any help.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option