WhiteHatBox
Official Twitter Account
Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner List
rhzsh

How to use the Post On Group function in FollowingLike.

ReplyThanks 2016/11/15 02:08:59 1 0

Post On Group function is to post on the group you joined.

Steps to create this task:

1. Click Add button to add a task first.

2. After finished the step 1, and then it will jump to the task settings form automatically.

3. Add an Account module to select the account to run.

4. Add a Url module to input the group link you joined. Here are two ways to get the group link:
(1) Combine the Text and SearchGroups module to get the group link.
Add keyword in the Text module, and then use the SearchGroups module to search. And then use the Join Groups module to join the searched out group.

(2) Use the Create Groups module to create your own group, and then you can get the group link.

5. Add the Text module to add the content you want to post.
6. On the settings of the Post On Groups module, you need to select the Group source to post, select the account to run, and select the content to post.
7. For the Run Times, you can type the run times or check the Run all source button, and if you select run all source button, the run times will be decided by how many accounts you have.
Currently the Post On Group function is in the maintenance, so you can use it now, we will update it asap.

lewisr90
2016/11/15 11:29:43

HI, I have a list of groups. for example a group about 'SEO'. How do I setup a list of facebook groups I have and send only to them groups?

Thanks

Aprilcaicai
2016/11/15 21:21:35
2 # lewisr90 11/15/2016 11:29:43 AM

HI, I have a list of groups. for example a group about 'SEO'. How do I setup a list of facebook groups I have and send only to them groups?

Thanks

Hello, currently you can do like the following steps:

Add a Url module to input your group link, and then add a Post On Group module to post.

Dismy Pos
2017/09/04 17:01:53
I have followed your instructions above and as a test loaded 3 different groups in the URL, but the same post is being repeated 3 times in the first group only. Please assist?
My settings are
Account

URL (I copied and pasted 3 URL's)
How to fetch data: First row

Photo (I uploaded a photo)

Post on Groups
Group source: URL
Account source:
Text source: Nil
Photo source: photo

Run times: 1
Run all source - checked

Dismy Pos
Aprilcaicai
2017/09/04 18:02:29
4 # Dismy Pos 2017/9/4 17:01:53
I have followed your instructions above and as a test loaded 3 different groups in the URL, but the same post is being repeated 3 times in the first group only. Please assist?
My settings are
Account

URL (I copied and pasted 3 URL's)

Photo (I uploaded a photo)

Post on Groups
Group source: URL
Account source:
Text source: Nil
Photo source: photo

Run times: 1
Run all source - checked

On the URL part. Please select Random row. So program will take random group to do the post operation.

Please do not post the same content twice next time. Many thanks

ashif356
2017/10/10 16:57:34

pls help me with how to post something on communities in google plus

actually the bot stops at category selection step after that it is not able to post

pls help with some solution to it..

MALIKALHADDABI
2017/10/14 06:23:16

I SUGGEST TO CREATE SAMPLE FOR US

ITS EASY

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option