Post On Group function is to post on the group you joined.
Steps to create this task:
1. Click Add button to add a task first.
2. After finished the step 1, and then it will jump to the task settings form automatically.
3. Add an Account module to select the account to run.
4. Add a Url module to input the group link you joined. Here are two ways to get the group link:
(1) Combine the Text and SearchGroups module to get the group link.
Add keyword in the Text module, and then use the SearchGroups module to search. And then use the Join Groups module to join the searched out group.
(2) Use the Create Groups module to create your own group, and then you can get the group link.
5. Add the Text module to add the content you want to post.
6. On the settings of the Post On Groups module, you need to select the Group source to post, select the account to run, and select the content to post.
7. For the Run Times, you can type the run times or check the Run all source button, and if you select run all source button, the run times will be decided by how many accounts you have.
Currently the Post On Group function is in the maintenance, so you can use it now, we will update it asap.