WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
seoinspects

How many Fan page Like i get my page per threads

ReplyThanks 2016/11/04 13:51:47 0 0
Dear Sir
Recently i finish successfully setup bot chief editor and finish bot chief runner but i facing some problem now
1. several time to say my system debug problem l i don't know how can i solve this problem?
2. several time to say my system XULRunner down lode i don't know why? and
3. i don't know how many Fan page Like i get my page per threads

Thanks
raubiya
Aprilcaicai
2016/11/06 22:41:27
1. Please give me more details about the debug problem.
2. xulrunner file will be downloaded automatically if there is no such a file on your computer before. When you download it once successfully, it won't download it again. We are very confusion about your problem, you can send the screenshot of your problem to us.
3. BotChief runner can only record the running successful time of your bot, so you need to add a variable to count the successful time in your bot.

seoinspects
2016/11/10 00:10:19

Dear Sir

I need full fan page like program who will send me 3k like every day my fan page, so please help me to develop this program script or send me full script i will pay what amount your program price, so please send me your software price who will solve my problem

thanks
raubiya
Aprilcaicai
2016/11/10 02:14:07
Please send message to [email protected] attached with your problem, or you can add this Skype account: Chinasunny5, and then you can talk this with him, very sorry for the inconvenience.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option