WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
thanuthep

Issue with SpinnerChief 4, both on PC and on web

ReplyThanks 2016/10/14 13:08:33 0 0

Hi,

1. I purchased the one-time fee version of SpinnerChief 4. However, the program was failed to run on PC. I've emailed you for a couple of days now to get support, but there's NO reply from you AT ALL.

2. Wanted to use the spin on web, but "Spin Error"????

In other words, I paid a high fee, but cannot use the product. Very disappointed. Please revert to my mail as soon as possible, please.

Aprilcaicai
2016/10/17 02:00:59

Please add our Skype account: whitehatbox we will check it for you via remote control.

Now the web version can work, please test it again. Sorry for the late reply.

gbengalex
2017/02/20 12:49:35
Same problem. I purchased Elite version last week. Web and desktop version throwing errors. I also integrated API to a third party RSS plugin and that too is not spinning anything. The support is not evenr responding despite emails I sent every day. Is this product a scam?
Aprilcaicai
2017/02/20 22:23:52
3 # gbengalex 2/20/2017 12:49:35 PM
Same problem. I purchased Elite version last week. Web and desktop version throwing errors. I also integrated API to a third party RSS plugin and that too is not spinning anything. The support is not evenr responding despite emails I sent every day. Is this product a scam?

Hi, very sorry for the late answer, our support has changed the settings for you directly, please go to have a test again.

Have a nice day!!!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option