WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Nilrodru

When will you reactive my License Key?

ReplyThanks 2016/09/22 13:58:56 1 0

Hi John,

I mailed you several times and didn't get any response, as why I am here..!!

I told everything in my previous email and you didn't give any solutions. You told me that I can use this license in my TWO computers (Desktop+Laptop). My software was also working good, but suddenly I needed to install new windows in my Laptop and I did that. After installing windows 10 when I go for activate spinner chief Ultimate version it showed "license banned - login on too much computers".

After contacting with you, you told me that your system detected that I am using this key more than TWO PCs. But why and how?

That's mean you want to say, we should not set up new OS? Because your system detect this new OS as a new computer and will banned the license?

Kindly let me know, when will you reactive my License key? I need your response.

Aprilcaicai
2016/09/22 23:13:06

Hello, very sorry for the inconvenience. We will check it again and then reply to you asap.

Nilrodru
2016/09/23 09:12:46
Hi there,

Thanks a lot!

Kinldy let me know, if I install new OS, then what should I need to do?

Waiting for your response!

Regards,

Aprilcaicai
2016/09/26 02:45:19

If you install a new OS for your computer, please let us know, and send your payment/PayPal account to [email protected] the support will help you solve it automatically.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nilrodru
2016/10/08 10:42:55
Hi thanks,

Now showing invalid serial number! I don't know what is happening here!
Aprilcaicai
2016/10/10 06:31:44
Hello, has this problem been solved? please let me know.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option