WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
hmcollins

Saving articles

ReplyThanks 2016/06/28 06:05:30 0 0

1. I'm not sure if there is any way of saving an article that I’vebeen working on so that it's still there when I return to the desktopversion.

2. I don't know how thesaving/exporting etc works so while learning I have been copying and pastingwhat I have done to a word doc and have saved that to my files on my computer.

hmc
Aprilcaicai
2016/06/28 21:54:31
1. spinnerchief can save the article you are working on. On the main interface, click File tab, and below the tab you can see the Save button.

2. Still on the main interface, click File tab, and below the tab you can see the Open/Output button.

Wish this can help you.
hmcollins
2016/06/29 07:04:44

Sorry, but I don't understand the answer to part 1; when i press file you get article and project options. The article options are: create, open, save & export. Create just open a new window to add another article to spin. Open just lets you browse the files on your computer to pick one to import to spin and save again just opens the files on your computer so that you can save a spun article or articles to your files. I am looking for a save function that will save my article on my Spinnerchief desktop version to go back to later without having to save & retrieve it from the files on my computer. If Spinnerchief does not allow you to do this that's ok, I would just like to know if it can as that would be more convenient

Re part 2 of my original question: When I click the "Save" button it seems to default save to an rtf file, is this best or is a txt best or does it make no difference?

hmc
Aprilcaicai
2016/06/29 23:36:45

Recently, Spinnerchief can only save the article to a file.
The default save file format is rtf, rft file is better than txt, because it can save the text format and color. Txt can only save the text.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option