WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
fayruzi4

Very Bad experience with your service

ReplyThanks 2016/04/16 09:44:40 0 0

Hey, your service not working for me already two days.

1. API and web version not working for all european countries

I send you a lot of mails with this problem - but u jut ask me - "What a problem u have?"

- It's NOT WORKIIING. It's - problem, right?

2. I see - u dont' want to do something to fix it, thats why i trying to use USA proxy to work with your service, but it now Web version not working - "Spin error".

Before web version was not working about 3 days - And this guy told me that it was a holidays in China.

So may i ask you, guy. Is your service will not work everytime when you will have a holidays?

Hey, Whats wrong with u, guys? Is it so hard to make a stable service?

How long i need to wait to your service will work ?

Aprilcaicai
2016/04/17 00:20:32

Hi, fayruzi4

Very sorry for the inconvenience, the last two days (16-17) are weekends, so the support will be slower than usual, or the jet lag caused that. but do not worry, we will check it as soon as possible, and then we will reply your message, so please wait for a moment. thanks.

WhiteHatBox
2016/04/17 11:19:47

We have reported the problem(some area can't access the server) to the server provider, they will solve the problem very soon.

And the web spin error has been solved now.

The service is and will working always, even it is in holiday. The only different is that the support will be just a bit slower when it is holiday.

There was some problems on the server, the server provider is solving them, it will be very soon to be solved and then everything will run smoothly.

Let's ROCK!
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option