WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
ronnie173

Video on how to use forms

ReplyThanks 2016/01/16 20:43:12 0 0
Hi is there any documentation or video on how to use the forms to incorporate them with the modules that I build? I looked through some of the videos and all of them are focused on making modules and none are on how to use the forms. I have the developer version so I want to make software to actually sell.
greyhat
2016/01/17 02:08:46

To use forms with the modules you build, do the following:

1 Control Operate

2 Set Control

3 Then select the form you want to use.

4 Click "Find Html" item. After you do this, the purple highlight should turn green. Green means it recognizes it.

5 Set Value

Repeat steps 2 & 3

Then you can either set some text, or make a variable to store the data that you wish to send to form.

This is the basics to using forms. If you need more details or further help, let us know.

ronnie173
2016/01/17 16:52:03

Hi I have attached some screenshots. I already know how to use forms in the browser. I want to know how do you make a button on the form below work with a module. Let's say that I want that button to open up a web browser when it is clicked.

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/17 21:51:23
3 # ronnie173 1/17/2016 4:52:03 PM

Hi I have attached some screenshots. I already know how to use forms in the browser. I want to know how do you make a button on the form below work with a module. Let's say that I want that button to open up a web browser when it is clicked.

Hi, ronnie 173, please check this link, maybe it will give you some idea, if there is any problem, please feel free to contact us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fDYJq7Qjc

greyhat
2016/01/17 23:44:19
2 # greyhat 1/17/2016 2:08:46 AM

To use forms with the modules you build, do the following:

1 Control Operate

2 Set Control

3 Then select the form you want to use.

4 Click "Find Html" item. After you do this, the purple highlight should turn green. Green means it recognizes it.

5 Set Value

Repeat steps 2 & 3

Then you can either set some text, or make a variable to store the data that you wish to send to form.

This is the basics to using forms. If you need more details or further help, let us know.

My apologies, disregard everything I've said.

I mistakenly thought that you were referring to forms on webpages.

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/18 03:44:15

Thanks for your help @greyhat, and also thanks for your support.

If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day!

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option