WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
user_1234

Difficulty understanding how to use data from one csv file in program. (integration problem)

ReplyThanks 2016/01/01 22:16:51 0 0
I am having difficulty trying to figure out how to use a csv file with bot-chief. I looked up online videos and the Manuel and have found the sources lacking of a thorough explanation of the function. Could I get help integrating one csv file with name(first and last), phone number, address, etc... into my account creator / browser search bot?
WhiteHatBox
2016/01/02 05:11:10

There are 2 way to use csv file in botchief.

Way 1

1.1 set a init-table variable in your bot

1.2 Add some local string variable that will get the value of the table (like firstname, lastname, phonenumber...)

1.3 Use variable process action to let the string variable get the value of table row (every string variable will be a table column)

1.4 then you can use these string variable in your bot now.

1.5 after finish the bot, you can run it in botchief runner, there you can just import your csv file to set the inii-table variable, and select "delete the row after use"

This way, if you run the bot in multi-threads in botchief runner, every thread will use an unique row in the csv file to run.

Way 2

2 .1 in your bot, add a file read action to read the csv file into a table variable.

2.2. use the tableLoop action or loop action to get all rows in the table and use these value during the loop.

This way, if you run the bot using mulit-threads in botchief runner, every thread will use duplicate csv content.

Hope that helps. please feel free to contact me if you need any help.

Let's ROCK!
user_1234
2016/01/03 03:52:03

Would you be able to give me specific setting details to import a 10 column 10 row csv file into the Botchief program. I tried your instruction but am still having trouble.

What would the specific settings and function order to look like with way 2. I would like multi-threading support.

P.S. If I am unable to figure it out even with a response can I Skype message with someone from support to figure out the problem in a prompt manner?

Aprilcaicai
2016/01/04 00:37:26
3 # [email protected] 1/3/2016 3:52:03 AM

Would you be able to give me specific setting details to import a 10 column 10 row csv file into the Botchief program. I tried your instruction but am still having trouble.

What would the specific settings and function order to look like with way 2. I would like multi-threading support.

P.S. If I am unable to figure it out even with a response can I Skype message with someone from support to figure out the problem in a prompt manner?

our skype account: whitehatbox

by the way, we will help you asap, please wait for a moment. thanks

zhoucongcq
2016/01/04 01:23:01
You should add a init-table variable with 10 columns in your bot first, when you run your bot, you can import a csv file as the value of that table variable.
user_1234
2016/01/06 01:24:40
What I am trying to make is apparently in the Botchief runner application. I want to make outlook accounts but Botchief runner isn't working when I try to use it to make outlook accounts. Could you send me the outlook account creator file you have for botchief runner so I can update it to work? Or could you get it working again?
zhoucongcq
2016/01/06 02:42:30
Microsoft has made a update and you must verify your phone when create new account, so the bot doesn't work any more. Also we have not add an action to solve the phone verification.
user_1234
2016/01/06 02:49:58
I think I know how to get past it. Could you send me the code you have so I can modify it?
zhoucongcq
2016/01/06 21:09:27
Ok, I will send it to your email.
greyhat
2016/01/08 17:10:16

I would like that specific code as well, if you dont mind.

Im trying to learn as much as I can about botchief.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option