Following(0)
Partner(s)
onlygrace

tips article and mix paragraph not working

ReplyThanks 2015/12/16 09:43:19 0 0

Operating System:Windows 7

Operating System Bit:64bit

Software Version:9.0.5

Hi again, I want to report bug. Actually tips article and mix paragraph feature in the Spin function is working correctly. However it cannot do complex spintax

In my case, I make around 800 tips article, spint manually by 2 version of sentences, phrases and words. So it is complex. Everything is working ok until the spin phase. I actually want to use tips article feature, I try it but it is hang. Then I try using simple article and it's working okay.

Because it seems the plugin cannot handle complex article, I try using mix paragraph in spin function. I want to make 120 article, yet when it's reached 2 article, it's hang (I mean no progress). So I close the SC, and reopen it. I try using simple article and use mix paragraph, it's working normal.

I guess the plugin of tips article and mix paragraph are not ready to work with complex article. I hope in the next update, this will be fixed. Thanks before.

This software is cool, packed with features, however, as I mentioned before, those features are not supported complex article

Aprilcaicai
2015/12/17 00:51:14
hi, we have got your message, and we will fix it asap. very sorry for that
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option