WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
shaebert

How to create a task that updates prices from Amazon to eBay or other websites.

ReplyThanks 2015/10/16 15:39:32 0 0
Hello,

I am considering purchasing this product and currently am running the free version. Before I buy this product I want to make sure I am able to do what I am looking for.

I am pretty much trying to keep item prices and stock I drop ship from Amazon and other online retailers up to date on eBay. So anytime there is a price change on amazon or an item goes out of stock I want to have a action that updates the item I have listed on eBay.

More specifically I am looking to be able to take a div variable from a website like Amazon. The div I would take is the price of a product that changes from time to time. If the price changes I want to have a formula that then updates the item on my eBay page. Or let say the item goes out of stock, then I want to be able to update my eBay page saying I am out of stock as well. There is software out there that does this but I want to have my own bot that I can use for different webpages and retailers outside of eBay and Amazon. If someone can help me go through this process I would much appreciate it! Thank you!

Aprilcaicai
2015/10/16 22:39:24
1 # shaebert 10/16/2015 3:39:32 PM
Hello,

I am considering purchasing this product and currently am running the free version. Before I buy this product I want to make sure I am able to do what I am looking for.

I am pretty much trying to keep item prices and stock I drop ship from Amazon and other online retailers up to date on eBay. So anytime there is a price change on amazon or an item goes out of stock I want to have a action that updates the item I have listed on eBay.

More specifically I am looking to be able to take a div variable from a website like Amazon. The div I would take is the price of a product that changes from time to time. If the price changes I want to have a formula that then updates the item on my eBay page. Or let say the item goes out of stock, then I want to be able to update my eBay page saying I am out of stock as well. There is software out there that does this but I want to have my own bot that I can use for different webpages and retailers outside of eBay and Amazon. If someone can help me go through this process I would much appreciate it! Thank you!

Hi, shaebert, very nice thought, and we have got the message that you posted, and we will consider adding it in the future, wish you give us more advice, thanks.

shaebert
2015/10/16 22:50:16
So is there a way to do what I am looking for in BotChief?
Aprilcaicai
2015/10/16 23:37:19
we need time to have a plan for it, the concrete case will be decided by our programmer, and i will give the details to them, please wait patiently, if it is possible to realize the function in BotChief, we will leave a message to you. thanks, if you have any other problems, please feel free to have a contact with us.
shaebert
2015/10/17 23:43:43
Thank you so much!
WhiteHatBox
2015/10/19 10:29:08

Hi buddy, the current BotChief already can do the job you want.

What you want is like this >>

A program run in 7*24 hours to check some page on Amazon, if the price or something changed, program will update your ebay page. It is not hard to be done by BotChief.

But you maybe not create the bot using the free version because it maybe need some advanced action. In fact, if you buy the botchief and become our customer, we can help you to create this bot directly and you can study and modify it in the future.

Let's ROCK!
shaebert
2015/10/20 18:04:19
Thank you very much!
Aprilcaicai
2015/10/20 21:37:04
7 # shaebert 10/20/2015 6:04:19 PM
Thank you very much!
You're welcome, if you have any other problems, please feel free to have a contact with us. have a nice day!
thomasperdana
2017/11/06 19:22:49
6 # WhiteHatBox 2015/10/19 10:29:08

A program run in 7*24 hours to check some page on Amazon, if the price or something changed, program will update your ebay page. It is not hard to be done by BotChief.

But you maybe not create the bot using the free version because it maybe need some advanced action. In fact, if you buy the botchief and become our customer, we can help you to create this bot directly and you can study and modify it in the future.

I just bought the BotChief Developer. Please post a video about creating this. Thanks.

elsaeyer
2017/11/06 21:18:50

9 # thomasperdana 2017/11/6 19:22:49

6 # WhiteHatBox 2015/10/19 10:29:08

I just bought the BotChief Developer. Please post a video about creating this. Thanks.

Can i give the details to you tomorrow?

Because i need some time to create it ,but this is not my working time.

Wish you can understand and please wait patiently.

<< < 12 > >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option