WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox

Request New Functions For BotChief

ReplyThanks 2015/08/30 02:58:52 0 0

Hi everyone,

We are working hard to improve BotChief, we want to make it to be NO.1 software in this area.

If you want some new functions or have any suggestion, please post here, we will try our best to add them.

Thanks.

Let's ROCK!
dave1dave1
2015/09/06 09:02:42
I would love to able to make a twitch bot for viewers. Make funtions to make accounts and use proxies for every account and different ip's for the accounts if possible, Something like twitch god but obviously working.
Justin
2015/09/06 17:19:13

Please add a function for making mass accounts on forums. And also being able to spam threads.

Must also have random register info

TurboGolom
2015/09/09 12:35:17

ok here we go take care its a lot:

1 a search picture/click picture function ( like zennoposter as example, the function let you make a screenshot of something you can decide of the webseite and includes a click function for it)

2 clean up the functions. ( there are nearly no descriptions for the functions and some functions look similar to each other. also the settings for the functions are not there so most likely new people dont know what they can do with them)

3 better script recorder ( script recorder isnt finding some material from webpages like buttons, textfields etc etc. make it more intelligent so it can find at least ~80% of webpagecontent.

4 genereal improvements. if im not using the script recorder and put every single function seperat into it same problem as above. The bot cant find several buttons etc. needs big provement!!!

5 more simple and better GUI for a fast and better overview

6 lots of video tutorials ( also maybe some promotion videos for showing what the bot can do ( i know there are allready some but thats to simple show the real potential of it)

7 make some functions more simple ( some functions are totaly complicated for an easy thing to set up ( example: choosing random things)#

8 make the tool in general more comfort like some other SOE software (zenno, u-bot etc etc)

9 contest for the devolopers for motivation ?

would like to hear whats possible what you think about my ideas etc etc

Ahmed Farahat
2015/09/28 22:09:13
set the HTTP referer in load url action

please implement this feature it is very important for bot making and it is very easy to implement with the geckoWebBrowser which is the browser you use as i think

geckoWebBrowser1.Navigate("http://www.google.com.tr/",
Skybound.Gecko.GeckoLoadFlags.BypassHistory, referrer, null, null);
And it requires a string inside the class;
public string referrer = "http://www.yourreferrer.com/";

note it cant be done in get request
when using HTTP referer in get request i does not show in google analytic
jacobb
2015/10/02 21:25:29
Would like to be able to generate real code.
Aprilcaicai
2015/10/08 21:37:08
6 # jacobb 10/2/2015 9:25:29 PM
Would like to be able to generate real code.

Hi, jacobb, thanks for your advice about BotChief, but I cannot understand what is real code? Can you give more details?Thanks.

Best wishes!

henryreith
2015/12/07 14:07:48

Hi Team,

Apologies if I have missed a way to do this.

It would be awesome to be able to run a python scripts like you can run .js.

And a big thank you for such a helpful and awesome program.

Aprilcaicai
2015/12/16 21:11:15
8 # henryreith 12/7/2015 2:07:48 PM

Hi Team,

Apologies if I have missed a way to do this.

It would be awesome to be able to run a python scripts like you can run .js.

And a big thank you for such a helpful and awesome program.

OK,we will take it into consideration, but we also need to consider whether this function can be came true or not, anyway we will try our best effort to make it realized. thanks for your advice.
greyhat
2016/01/08 04:13:09

Ability to load your own browser.

It would be nice if I could select chrome, firefox, etc.,

VerifyCode
Advanced Option