WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(1)
Partner(s)
kabone76

Pass a variable from a form to web module?

ReplyThanks 2015/08/23 21:31:51 0 0
How would I go about passing a variable from a form to the web module? For instance lets set my form asks for a username and a password. When the person enters in both of those and hits the submit button it should forward that username and password over to the web module, but I can't seem to get it to change the values of the webmodule. Any sugestions?
Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox willl steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way
zhoucongcq
2015/08/23 22:11:35
We need more information. What is the site? You just want to write a bot to login this site? Maybe you can post some screenshots here.
kabone76
2015/08/24 18:08:07

What I am looking to do is ask for input from the user for email and password for twitter. Like this:

They put their username and password in. When they hit login it takes that information and stores it into a variable that can be accessed by the module like this:

Once this variable is stored it can be used in the module without having to reenter it while in the module:

Everytime I set a global variable or set the values to Initialize when the module starts it doesn't set the variable correctly:

The site shouldn't matter because I am needing this to happen before going to the website, but it is unfollwers.com

So it should work like this:

1. Show GUI screen.

2. Ask for username and password.

3. User puts the username and password and hits login.

4. The information from the username is stored in a global variable that the WebModule can grab and use.

5. The information from the password is stored in a global variable that the WebModule can grab and use.

6. Run the WebModule using that information for login. (Module works if I manually specify the variables or I load them from a cvs file, just not when set from the GUI form)

Also a side note - (I have manage to get this to work through saving the variables from the text boxes to a text file. Is there a way to write to a csv file so I do not have to create 2 files - username.txt and password.txt? Is there a way to just save it to a csv similiar to the image below??)

Fuck BotChief! WhiteHatBox willl steal from you, disable your keys when they don't get their way
zhoucongcq
2015/08/24 22:20:27
we will check that.
kabone76
2015/08/26 13:38:52
Looks like it it working now Thanks!
Aprilcaicai
2015/08/26 22:53:44
5 # kabone76 8/26/2015 1:38:52 PM
Looks like it it working now Thanks!
If you have other questions ,please feel free to contact us.
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option