WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
gaftea

TRAFFICBOTPRO SCAMMER NR.1 = after payment no license and no refund

ReplyThanks 2020/01/08 18:40:38 0 0

trafficbotpro scammer = no license and no refund.

whitehatbox = no license and no refund.

I have paid them the money -> they didn't provide me nothing due to paypal hold -> I asked for refund via paypal dispute -> they got the transfer completed -> they didn't provide me the license -> I asked to cancel the order and refund me -> they don't want to refund me asking me to close the dispute so they provide me the license with force.

Looking on the website and forum I was expecting some respect from this guys but now its gone.

Dora Smith
2020/01/09 14:31:40

Did you open a dispute on PayPal please? If you open the dispute, then the money of this software you paid won’t be in our account, so system will disable the license automatically.
If the software itself functions do not work, and we cannot provide help, then we will issue the refund.
If you didn't receive the serial number, please contact us through support ticket.
http://support.whitehatbox.com/

gaftea
2020/01/09 15:30:36

I do not want to deal with you anymore, I need my money back. You can simply access your paypal account and close the dispute with refund but you don't want to do that even if you did not provide any working license and I asked you 100 times to simply refund me. All bad stories I have read about your services seems to be truth, its simply incredible how you keep my money while I didn't used your software for a second, you didn't provide any working license and I asked you several times that I do not want to deal with your service any more. How dare you keep my money when you gave me nothing and I asked you to refund me immediately ? You know very well that any respectable moral business will refund me instantly because nothing was provided, nothing was used, I did not use any of your resources which means I own you nothing. I do not want to deal with your service and support in the future ! Refund my hard earner money, I worked 4 days on my regular job for that amount ! You didn't work a single second for the $95 I have sent you, you gave me nothing for this money, nothing , and I don't need it anymore. Only scammers hold the money like this.
gaftea
2020/01/09 23:39:46
I wonder how much disrespect can a person have to steal money from a person like you did. Where in the world you have heard of any software provider block the client money when the provider never gave the client anything, and more then this I clearly request you to refund my money. The money were frozen by paypal for checking, you gave me nothing and then I canceled the order because YOU GAVE ME NOTHING. HOW CAN YOU STEAL FROM ME ? WHAT WRONG DID I DID TO YOU OR TO YOUR FAMILY TO HAVE SUCH A SCAMMER ATTITUDE ? Whats stopping you from refunding my hard earned money ? What work have you done for me to steal my money ?
Dora Smith
2020/01/13 14:16:00

We need your Paypal/payment email.

If you still have questions, please contact us through support ticket.

http://support.whitehatbox.com/

We will help you as much as we can.

gaftea
2020/01/13 19:58:41
This is my paypal address [email protected] , your support ticket number 97665. Your support stuff is lying me that they are not able to refund my payment because the status of paypal payment is 'on hold' but I called paypal seconds ago and they told me very clear that you always have the option to refund available and that saying that you can't refund its a big lie ! It seems pretty clear that I deal with scammer here , I will advise all future clients to avoid your services with all costs. To be honest I have never seen a bigger scammer, I have most of the SEO softwares like GSA, Senuke TNG, etc but your attitude is beating any odds keep lying me over and over again.
Dora Smith
2020/01/14 18:37:39

Sorry, we didn't say that.

I checked your email. We said that because your payment is not complete, the status of your payment is still pending in our system. The speed of the payment should be controlled by your Paypal account. Once the payment is complete, then our system will auto activate the license for you.
If the software cannot run and we cannot provide any help for you. We will refund directly.

Could you please have a try? You can contact us to get it again if you forget hte serial number.

anatol22
2020/01/14 19:20:43

Please remember the steps we toke here :

1. We made the payment.

2. We asked for license.

3. You refused to provide the license due to paypal hold of the money.

4. We canceled the order due to your disrespectful answer and we opened paypal dispute. You could have simply provide us the license and disable it if fail to get your money.

5. We asked you 100 times to refund our money but you refuse it giving us scammers strategy reasons saying that payment is on hold by paypal while it never was during the dispute, you could have refund us anytime you want but you didn't.

6. We asked you another countless time to have moral attitude and refund our money because you gave us nothing that works in the first place and we canceled the order while it was on hold by paypal , SO YOU DID NOTHING FOR US , you did no work whatsover but you SCAMMER keep avoiding the refund.

I will advertise on every possible channel your scammer behavior.

gaftea
2020/01/19 18:41:57

I HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT 2 WEEKS AGO BUT THIS SCAMMERS KEEP COMING WITH THE SAME LINES EVEN I TOLD THEM 100 TIMES TO REFUND ME, THEY ARE SO DESPERATE AFTER MONEY THEY SCAM EVERYONE THEY ENCOUNTER !!!!

" if you dont want to continue to use this software,how about we exchange another program for you with the same price?

These software features are particularly powerful. "

OR

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Moment please, let us check it first. Later we will reply to you in details."

2 WEEKS !!!

gaftea
2020/01/23 21:57:38
THIS SCAMMERS HAVE LOADED FALSE INFORMATION TO PAYPAL THAT THEY PROVIDED THE SERIAL WHILE DIDN'T ! whitehatbox IS SCAMMER NR.1 OF THE WORLD, I HAVE NEVER MEET SUCH PERVERT CHINESE PEOPLE ! I HOPE YOU LIVE IN WUHAN AND DIE OF THE VIRUS ! YOU DESERVE IT !
<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option