WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Morista20

MULTUPLE VIDEOS IN ONE TASK

ReplyThanks 2020/01/08 06:55:53 0 0
I need to know if i can put multiple videos on a single task, and all the accounts that have been bind to proxy can watch randomly and set them only once or twice watching the same videos. For example : i have 1000 accounts and 300 videos, can i set the software so that each account only watch one time per video. Please help me with this, or maybe running mulitask, and each task for 1 video? Can you help me please
elsaeyer
2020/01/08 14:52:50

You can put multiple videos and accounts in one task and set the data like this.

You can also run multiple tasks at the same time, please set multiple task threads here.

Morista20
2020/01/08 16:12:20
Nice, and how do you set so that every account only watch one time or maybe 2 times or more for each video?,And can you set every account to watch only one time per video..and set the interval time for an account to enggage to next video, example 1 account randomly pick to watch from 200 videos, and after finish watching, the account have to wait another 20 - 30 seconds to watch different video, and so on until that account finish watching all videos in random, and the same thing with the rest 999 accounts, since im going to put 1000 accounts. And this action will loop or start again from begining to each account. I hope you understand what im trying to say.thanks, your help will be very much appreciate
elsaeyer
2020/01/13 18:28:58

If you want watch more times, you can set more run times of the task.

You can set the interval time here.

<< < 1> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option