WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
vaanthang
2017/08/22 16:03:33
it still working record, but when to put button "PLAY", it has no sound at all; I check my micro and test other record software, my record is norman
Aprilcaicai
2017/08/24 11:45:51
11 # vaanthang 2017/8/22 16:03:33
it still working record, but when to put button "PLAY", it has no sound at all; I check my micro and test other record software, my record is norman

When you click the Play button, will it Stop once? Or will it wait for a moment, then go to be Stop status?

Is there any anti virus software in your computer?

Try to run it with administrator right, then check if it works.

sburlinoh
2017/09/22 17:55:06

Hi

I found this error. how can I fix this

-------------------------------------------------------------

Error:The process cannot access the file 'tempaudio.wav' because it is being used by another process.
delete temporary file
output video
processing temporary video end
composite temporary video to video
processing material end
composite audio
processing need to add audio parts
processing need to add tracks parts

Aprilcaicai
2017/09/23 17:28:41

I will arrange our programmers to check it. Please wait for the news.

Aprilcaicai
2017/09/25 14:43:57

@sburlinoh

What task are you running when you get this message please?

Does it appear again if you re start to run?

Can you please send us the fully log file? You can find it in the directory folder of this program.
StarPhone
2018/01/14 15:28:00
Hi,

I am trying to output my video, but after it finishes and the blue loading bar is finished I click on "Show In Folder" and the video is not showing up. The output file that I set it in is .mp4, I have tried outputting the video many times and it still does not show up in the output folder. What do I need to do in order to fix this?
Aprilcaicai
2018/01/15 11:54:35
16 # StarPhone 2018/1/14 15:28:00
Hi,

I am trying to output my video, but after it finishes and the blue loading bar is finished I click on "Show In Folder" and the video is not showing up. The output file that I set it in is .mp4, I have tried outputting the video many times and it still does not show up in the output folder. What do I need to do in order to fix this?

Is there any special character in Headline? Try to use normal pure English to test if it works.

ubee
2020/07/17 13:53:27

Hi,

I use SpinnerCheif software, now I want to buy this Video Tweeter software, please I want to ask, does this software have TEXT animation feature to animate the TEXT in any style, does it have video background feature to use video instead of images and does it have PAN and ZOOM feature for images, video background and text? Thanks.

Aprilcaicai
2020/07/17 17:14:06

Sorry, what TEXT animation feature do you need? Any more details?

Almost all functions of the software have been listed on the sales page, you may have a look:

http://www.videotweeter.com/

<< < 12> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option