WhiteHatBox
Official Twitter Account
Get Support
Create Support Ticket
Share Page
Partner List
shloobydoo
2017/01/25 22:47:39

Hey trying to get the modules down with how to order the commands. I'm not sure this is something that would be able to be done now. Hopefully it is. I'm not computer literate at all so im probably missing something.

Is there a way to search users, then engage their followers by likes and comments? trying to figure out how to target them but not having any luck .

Any help would be great thanks!

WhiteHatBox
2017/01/31 06:12:22
@shloobydoo, yes, it can do this. which site do you want to operate? facebook, instagram or others?
Let's ROCK!
mbredy01
2017/04/11 07:51:51

Hello,

How can I use the "LinkedIn One account version and the "Google Plus" 5 account version of the softwares? There's no video on either of them. I didn't purchase these to not be able to use them.

I bought these two softwares only to find out that I can only use one of the License keys and not both of them which makes it pointless to have. How can I open both softwares to use them both instead of only being able to run one software on one license key and not be able to use the other anymore? I didn't spend my hard earned money to by these software to not be able to use them.

A Quick response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Aprilcaicai
2017/04/11 11:26:03
43 # mbredy01 2017/4/11 7:51:51

Hello,

How can I use the "LinkedIn One account version and the "Google Plus" 5 account version of the softwares? There's no video on either of them. I didn't purchase these to not be able to use them.

I bought these two softwares only to find out that I can only use one of the License keys and not both of them which makes it pointless to have. How can I open both softwares to use them both instead of only being able to run one software on one license key and not be able to use the other anymore? I didn't spend my hard earned money to by these software to not be able to use them.

A Quick response would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi, we already replied to you with the details via email, please go to check it.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any help.

vuongit35
2017/04/14 16:47:12
It is not working, I keep geting "Network Error" in status
Aprilcaicai
2017/04/14 16:54:55
45 # vuongit35 2017/4/14 16:47:12
It is not working, I keep geting "Network Error" in status

Hi, please add our Skype account: whitehatbox we will check it for you via remote control.

Jess.lirosi
2017/05/02 14:46:42

Hi,

I would like to send messages to people who like my Facebook page. I would like to send this as my page, not my profile. Is this possible?

Aprilcaicai
2017/05/03 10:59:04
47 # Jess.lirosi 2017/5/2 14:46:42

Hi,

I would like to send messages to people who like my Facebook page. I would like to send this as my page, not my profile. Is this possible?

Hi, we will check it and then reply to you asap, please wait for a moment.

Aprilcaicai
2017/05/03 17:01:30
47 # Jess.lirosi 2017/5/2 14:46:42

Hi,

Hi, can you show us how you send message by page to the users who liked your page on your browser manually?

Many thanks.

Johnheades
2017/05/14 01:23:58

Hi,

When I post link with following like, the link preview doesn't load.

The link is appearing as it is without the image and headline preview.

Can you provide solution for that?

I think the reason is because the software does the task fast and doesn't wait for the preview to be loaded

Do you have any solution?

thanks

VerifyCode
Advanced Option