Official Twitter Account
Share Page
Partner List
seoinspects
2016/11/03 11:52:21
10 # Aprilcaicai 6/27/2016 10:30:08 PM
9 # ramananda 6/27/2016 10:22:44 PM
Hi,

I just purchased the software (facebook version) and am trying to figure out how to perform a task as a PAGE (not an individual person).

What I want to to do is:

1) Login to my account

2) Switch to "use facebook as" my FB PAGE

3) "Like" 100 comments/day of posts that contain the keywords "relaxation"

Is this possible?! How do I set this up?

Thank you

Hello,

It is possible to create task like you described, you can see the video (How to create task for Facebook on FollowingLike software) to know more details.

If there is any problem, you can contact me directly.

Wish you have a nice day!!

sir

i need to set up my Facebook fan page in your Following Like software and i watch your learning video and every thing i do wall as like post like,comment all but i try and try more i can't set up fan page like program, i want to buy your premium pack service but i worried about this. so please help me to setup this program

raubiya
Aprilcaicai
2016/11/03 23:08:22
31 # seoinspects 11/3/2016 11:52:21 AM
10 # Aprilcaicai 6/27/2016 10:30:08 PM
9 # ramananda 6/27/2016 10:22:44 PM
Hi,

I just purchased the software (facebook version) and am trying to figure out how to perform a task as a PAGE (not an individual person).

What I want to to do is:

1) Login to my account

2) Switch to "use facebook as" my FB PAGE

3) "Like" 100 comments/day of posts that contain the keywords "relaxation"

Is this possible?! How do I set this up?

Thank you

Hello,

It is possible to create task like you described, you can see the video (How to create task for Facebook on FollowingLike software) to know more details.

If there is any problem, you can contact me directly.

Wish you have a nice day!!

sir

i need to set up my Facebook fan page in your Following Like software and i watch your learning video and every thing i do wall as like post like,comment all but i try and try more i can't set up fan page like program, i want to buy your premium pack service but i worried about this. so please help me to setup this program

Yes, it is possible to do that, please create your task like the below photo shows:

tendo64
2016/11/29 23:18:53
Is it possible to unlike Instagram photos through a task?
Aprilcaicai
2016/11/30 03:19:46
33 # tendo64 11/29/2016 11:18:53 PM

Hello, currently there is no such a unlike function on Followinglike, but for this function, if you want to unlike it, you must like it first, so please tell us what kind of photo you want to do the unlike operation, please give us more details, if we can make it done, we will update it asap. Very thanks for your suggestion.

tendo64
2016/11/30 15:21:52
34 # Aprilcaicai 11/30/2016 3:19:46 AM

Hello, currently there is no such a unlike function on Followinglike, but for this function, if you want to unlike it, you must like it first, so please tell us what kind of photo you want to do the unlike operation, please give us more details, if we can make it done, we will update it asap. Very thanks for your suggestion.

I am trying to unlike every photo that I have already liked myself. So I would need to be able to gather all of the liked photos from my account (e.g. on android app, Profile -> Options -> Account -> Posts You've Liked), and then unlike those photos gradually through a task. I had bought another app previously that I used to mass unfollow, but when it comes to unliking I'm limited to the 50/hr api restriction through that app.

Aprilcaicai
2016/12/01 00:51:41
35 # tendo64 11/30/2016 3:21:52 PM
34 # Aprilcaicai 11/30/2016 3:19:46 AM

I am trying to unlike every photo that I have already liked myself. So I would need to be able to gather all of the liked photos from my account (e.g. on android app, Profile -> Options -> Account -> Posts You've Liked), and then unlike those photos gradually through a task. I had bought another app previously that I used to mass unfollow, but when it comes to unliking I'm limited to the 50/hr api restriction through that app.

Very thanks for your feedback, we will add this into our worklist, and if we can make this function come true, we will update it asap. Also you can add the limit number for the like amount per day, that would make your account safter. Thanks again.

Have a nice day!!!

apaceonline
2016/12/21 08:42:59

Dear friend i need latest fanpage like (following like) learning vedio so please send me it as soon as possible

asad
Aprilcaicai
2016/12/21 21:58:35
37 # apaceonline 12/21/2016 8:42:59 AM

Dear friend i need latest fanpage like (following like) learning vedio so please send me it as soon as possible

Hello, you mean you want to like your own page? Currently you cannot use your own account to Like your own page. But you can use this function "Invite User to Like Page" to invite your friends to Like your page.
Steps to invite user to like your page:
Add a Account module to run the task.
Add a Search Friend module to search your friends.
Add a Search page module to search your account's page.
Add a Invite User to Like Page module to select your friends to like your page.

Check the below photo:

<< < 1234> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option