10 # jim 7/30/2016 3:36:28 PM

Hello

Thank you for looking into the details for me but your explanation makes no sense to me at all.

In my opinion, a coupon code should give a discount off a product, not downgrade the product to a lesser version.

I don't recall whether I used a coupon code in the transaction. However, that should not matter. My receipt is for the full version of spinnerchief 3 ultimate. There is no mention in the confirmation email from you, or the email sending me my registration code, that you had sold me a lesser product.

I have not seen any mention of customers using coupon codes being issued with lesser licences anywhere, either on the sales page at the time, in email correspondence from you, or anywhere on the Internet. Indeed there are a number of mentions, including in these forums, of the upgrade to spinnerchief 4 ultimate from spinnerchief 3 ultimate version being free of charge. Your position is therefore a complete surprise to me.

I have to say that I am disappointed. It feels to me like you have moved the goalposts and this has damaged your brand in my eyes.

I don't intend to pay the additional $77 you are now asking for. The information available has always suggested that I should be upgrading freely. I respectfully request that you reconsider your position and will contact support via email to ask for this again.

Jim

Hello, please check your message, we have replied to you.