WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Karmagedon
2018/10/07 10:46:01
Some sites do not accept input by setting a value (by Set Value action). Try the Keystroke Emulation action.
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
stone
2018/10/07 12:51:26

Hi Karmagedon,

Thank you for your suggestion, emulation did work, I could sign in the account, but the page just jump to a blank page similar with what I posted first. When I click the cart button, there is a message said something is wrong ,then the page flash several times and back to 'ready for check out' page.

It seems not straightforward, I think I have to give up.

Again, thank you for your patient and help.

Karmagedon
2018/10/09 19:20:12
12 # stone 2018/10/7 12:51:26

Hi Karmagedon,

Thank you for your suggestion, emulation did work, I could sign in the account, but the page just jump to a blank page similar with what I posted first. When I click the cart button, there is a message said something is wrong ,then the page flash several times and back to 'ready for check out' page.

Aprilcaicai coming online soon, they are celebrating holidays now. I am sure that he will be able to help you, since his knowledge is much more than mine.
Module Development - [email protected] // Thanks - https://ko-fi.com/arbots
Aprilcaicai
2018/10/12 17:55:45
12 # stone 2018/10/7 12:51:26

Hi Karmagedon,

@Karmagedon thanks for your help. Appreciate

Sorry for the late reply.

Try to use Chrome/GeckoFx29.0 please, it should work well.

Here is my test result with GeckoFx29.0.

Waiting for your news.

stone
2018/10/13 13:09:04

Hi Aprilcaicai ,

Thank you for your suggestions. I'll try that and will let you know.

Thank you.
<< < 12> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option