WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Partner(s)
seo
2017/01/06 20:52:40

Here are some video ideas that would probably be useful:

• How to interact with 3rd party APIs (Perhaps Moz's free API?)
  • How interacting with external programs using the "Run exe/bat" and "Run CMD" can be useful and how to get data back from them for the bot to use.
  • How to work with databases

Aprilcaicai
2017/01/09 21:51:29
21 # seo 1/6/2017 8:52:40 PM

• How interacting with external programs using the "Run exe/bat" and "Run CMD" can be useful and how to get data back from them for the bot to use.

1. Which 3rd party’s API are you using?
2. Run exe/bat and Run CMD only have running function, and they cannot get data back from outside.
3. We will add this one to our worklist, please wait for the update. Also if you need to use this function, you must learn what are SQL Server and SQLite.

seo
2017/01/10 19:12:26
22 # Aprilcaicai 1/9/2017 9:51:29 PM

2. Run exe/bat and Run CMD only have running function, and they cannot get data back from outside.
3. We will add this one to our worklist, please wait for the update. Also if you need to use this function, you must learn what are SQL Server and SQLite.

I work with the Free Moz API often, but perhaps SEM Rush or Twitter would be good as well. I would like to learn the concept more than a specific API.

Aprilcaicai
2017/01/11 00:48:13
23 # seo 1/10/2017 7:12:26 PM

I work with the Free Moz API often, but perhaps SEM Rush or Twitter would be good as well. I would like to learn the concept more than a specific API.

Hi very sorry to tell you if most users may use thisfeature, we will add it in the future. If not, we won’t add it currently. If you need it now we can custom one for you, but it won’t be free, so we are gonna take some fee to create it. Wish you can understand.

seo
2017/01/11 21:05:16
24 # Aprilcaicai 1/11/2017 12:48:13 AM
23 # seo 1/10/2017 7:12:26 PM

Hi very sorry to tell you if most users may use this feature, we will add it in the future. If not, we won’t add it currently. If you need it now we can custom one for you, but it won’t be free, so we are gonna take some fee to create it. Wish you can understand.

Oh no, that's fine. I don't have a business use for it yet, I'm just trying to provide video ideas for learning purposes. I'm sure I can probably figure something out using the HTTP post and HTTP get actions. Thank you for the offer though. I must say, I'm very happy with BotChief so far. This software is truly amazing and versatile!
Aprilcaicai
2017/01/11 22:09:16
Thanks for your support and your suggestion, we have added this one (How to work with databases) to our work list now. Please wait.
as915
2017/07/07 03:46:48

Hi,

Thanks for doing this kabone. I have actually just been watching your videos on YouTube, believe it or not.

Can you make a video showing how to select an item from a drop down menu, with the item being what the user of the program defines the variable to be. I am trying to make a google account creator, and this has one for the birth month. Thanks.

seommedia
2018/06/24 10:36:49

Hi, I would like to get a video + template done in the video that shows how to resolve Google image Captcha.

Sometimes ReCaptcha is giving 2 to 3 image challenges (usually cars, bridges, street signs, etc)

I would like to know how to get the bot to automatically solve this, including if it comes up with more challenges after the first and second one.

If this cannot be done without using a third party plugin (captcha service), then please show me how to do this using the plugin? Even if it is a paid plugin, I do not mind. Pls make a tutorial to show me this. The current tutorials out there only shows some general overview like how to make variables for it, choosing a captcha plugin within botchief, but it does not show how to actually set it up, or any test run of it on the tutorial - to see that it actually works.

So basically I am requesting the A-Z with test runs in the tutorial that shows it works.

Aprilcaicai
2018/06/25 14:51:59

@seommedia

Visit this link to download the module please:

http://www.whitehatbox.com/bbs/BBSPost?postid=4129#.WzCPv6qFOF4

Here is a tutorial to show you how to solve the normal captcha. We will take your suggestion into consideration, please wait for the news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zH85mwJ1tRs&list=PL8FCK_pQr5ePiWUYvKtZju0-jql12FAMk&index=22

Dark_1
2019/10/20 12:20:56
Kabone76 You were a legend! And the reason I finally bought BotChief!!!!!!
<< < 123> >>
VerifyCode
Advanced Option