WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
Aprilcaicai
2016/07/07 05:17:42
30 # digall 7/6/2016 1:26:51 PM
Recaptcha V2 Auto solve function. Plugin free or paid. It is limiting boting on many site. I know there is support for manual. I just need auto selection of images from captcha solver.

Hello, can you provide some websites which have such service? we will go to check if there supports api we can use.

digall
2016/07/07 11:42:35
2captcha and deathbycaptcha have support for repatcha v2. Many software are making use of them to solve such captchas. Your manual recaptcha solving is already doing half of the thing. It just need more tweak and use captcha solver API. Instead of manually choosing images sending image to Solver and they return numbers like 1,5,7,9 then bot should able to select those images.
Aprilcaicai
2016/07/08 01:39:27
32 # digall 7/7/2016 11:42:35 AM
2captcha and deathbycaptcha have support for repatcha v2. Many software are making use of them to solve such captchas. Your manual recaptcha solving is already doing half of the thing. It just need more tweak and use captcha solver API. Instead of manually choosing images sending image to Solver and they return numbers like 1,5,7,9 then bot should able to select those images.

Thanks for your information, and we will go to study it.

mpspringer
2016/09/30 13:56:36

A Few Recommendations:

1. Adjust Screen Size

- set a static view size

- set a variable view size

2. BotChiefRunner: More Individual Task Control

- zennoposter does an excellent job with this

- ability to set thread count per task

- ability to set run schedule per task

- ability to start new/end task when other tasks are running.

3. 64bit Version!!

Aprilcaicai
2016/10/08 00:38:09
34 # mpspringer 9/30/2016 1:56:36 PM

A Few Recommendations:

1. Adjust Screen Size

- set a static view size

- set a variable view size

2. BotChiefRunner: More Individual Task Control

- zennoposter does an excellent job with this

- ability to set thread count per task

- ability to set run schedule per task

- ability to start new/end task when other tasks are running.

3. 64bit Version!!

Very thanks for your suggestion, it helps us a lot, and we will take it into consideration.
Have a nice day!!

DanJ
2016/10/26 12:33:34

A rival bot creator software has a commercial PHP scripting plugin ($60).

1) Having the option to script with PHP as a feature in the Elite and Developer editions of Botchief would be amazing and really useful.

2) The Curl command line as options would be an amazing feature so you can have it run from inside a bot without having to run it externally since that would require bot users to download and install it. I know a lot of what Curl allows can be done with botchief however it is a lot more complex and since Curl is very popular there is millions of command line examples shared online doing all sorts of things so it would be really useful.

3) The ImageMagick command line would be very useful also. A quick example usage would be a image scraper bot that instantly resizes and applys a watermark to each image as it saves them to a users computer.

Aprilcaicai
2016/10/31 02:49:49
36 # DanJ 10/26/2016 12:33:34 PM

A rival bot creator software has a commercial PHP scripting plugin ($60).

1) Having the option to script with PHP as a feature in the Elite and Developer editions of Botchief would be amazing and really useful.

2) The Curl command line as options would be an amazing feature so you can have it run from inside a bot without having to run it externally since that would require bot users to download and install it. I know a lot of what Curl allows can be done with botchief however it is a lot more complex and since Curl is very popular there is millions of command line examples shared online doing all sorts of things so it would be really useful.

3) The ImageMagick command line would be very useful also. A quick example usage would be a image scraper bot that instantly resizes and applys a watermark to each image as it saves them to a users computer.

Thanks for your suggestion, if we can make it done, we will update it in the future. Thanks again.

seoxis
2017/03/14 21:09:39

hi ,

i need function to :

- see variable automatic (it's slow to add always "show variable action")

- use own C# code without namespace etc (only 1 line code :)

- use variable in text style : "Please verify you are {-variable.human-}" to compose new variable easy

- add "menustrip" to GUI

- open files txt or "create new files" in windows form

- delete regex process and add in variable operate

- action to set new value at variable (i use string replacement to do it :( )

after i am beginner on botchief i use zennoposter since 4 years but i love botchief and i hope to see full function to use only botchief :)

sorry for my bad english ....

www.seoxis.com
Aprilcaicai
2017/03/15 12:05:16
38 # seoxis 2017/3/14 21:09:39

hi ,

i need function to :

- see variable automatic (it's slow to add always "show variable action")

- use own C# code without namespace etc (only 1 line code :)

- use variable in text style : "Please verify you are {-variable.human-}" to compose new variable easy

- add "menustrip" to GUI

- open files txt or "create new files" in windows form

- delete regex process and add in variable operate

- action to set new value at variable (i use string replacement to do it :( )

after i am beginner on botchief i use zennoposter since 4 years but i love botchief and i hope to see full function to use only botchief :)

sorry for my bad english ....

Hi, very thanks for your suggestion, we will take them into consideration. If we can make it done, we will update it asap.

Have a nice day!!!

Aprilcaicai
2017/03/15 16:58:24

@seoxis

1. How to see variable automatic? Can you give us an example?
2. Code can execute the function until it has been compiled. Namespace, class name, function name are necessary.
3. You still can use these actions below the File Operation operation on GUI. You can use the Select Files action to select file. Use the Read File/Write File to read your file. If there are no file exist when you are doing the Write
File action, program will create one automatically.
4. There is a Regular expression processing operation in Variable Operate action. Please go to check it.
5. Cannot understand what this one means“action to set new value at variable (i use string replacement to do it” you’d better give us an example.

VerifyCode
Advanced Option