WhiteHatBox
Share Page
Following(0)
Partner(s)
WhiteHatBox
2014/03/21 01:10:57
9 # lemonzer 3/20/2014 12:53:27 PM

are this tools only can be used to create Acc Creator BOT ? How about poster tools, Blog Scraper ? Can you show use a tutorial how to create a google/link scraper bot ? Also a poster bot ?

Sorry if i'm wrong.

I would appreciate much if you can make a tutorial for poster, link scraper..

Also a tutorial how to load custom list from .txt file ..

The software can do any web job including scraping and posting, we will make a video to show you that.

Let's ROCK!
rajapk12
2014/03/22 04:53:48
Can you Please Create a Bot simple to visit website with different Random HTTP Header and Referrers and this bot should only run through Proxies so website owner will not get to know if visitor has come through bot or not.
WhiteHatBox
2014/03/22 21:16:32
12 # rajapk12 3/22/2014 4:53:48 AM
Can you Please Create a Bot simple to visit website with different Random HTTP Header and Referrers and this bot should only run through Proxies so website owner will not get to know if visitor has come through bot or not.
yeah, you can do that very easily. just need use wait(loop) command and visit the site all the time.
Let's ROCK!
rajapk12
2014/03/23 03:14:00

WhiteHatBox Can you create video for that ?? Bot Should have following Features:

1) Must Work With Proxies Only.

2) Should have the ability to Change random HTTP Header (Provided by Me) automatically.

3) As we know some proxies are slow so bot should wait for the specific time for the proxy to load before moving to next one.

4) Bot Should load site for specific time on one Proxy before moving to another proxy.

As you can see these are basic requirements for my bot if you don't mind can you please create secure website visitor bot video so website owner will not know whether its humain visit or bot visit.

I will be thankful to you.

Best Regards,

VERY EASY BOT REQUEST:

connect to all of users 'connections' on myspace 'connections' page

1) all it needs is to click all the circle on people profie pic

2) scroll right and continue till done

(2b) sometimes dialogue box comes up if they require approval, ignore it

WhiteHatBox
2014/03/24 00:03:38
14 # rajapk12 3/23/2014 3:14:00 AM

WhiteHatBox Can you create video for that ?? Bot Should have following Features:

1) Must Work With Proxies Only.

2) Should have the ability to Change random HTTP Header (Provided by Me) automatically.

3) As we know some proxies are slow so bot should wait for the specific time for the proxy to load before moving to next one.

4) Bot Should load site for specific time on one Proxy before moving to another proxy.

As you can see these are basic requirements for my bot if you don't mind can you please create secure website visitor bot video so website owner will not know whether its humain visit or bot visit.

I will be thankful to you.

Best Regards,

You want to change the http header ? can you please tell us what is the exactly value you want to changes? or you just mean want to change the useragent ? so that the website will think the visit come from different pc ?

Let's ROCK!
WhiteHatBox
2014/03/24 00:05:09
15 # post 3/23/2014 1:15:36 PM

VERY EASY BOT REQUEST:

connect to all of users 'connections' on myspace 'connections' page

1) all it needs is to click all the circle on people profie pic

2) scroll right and continue till done

(2b) sometimes dialogue box comes up if they require approval, ignore it

We will take a look, can you please post an url of example page?
Let's ROCK!

Was my comment deleted?

htt ps://myspace .com /thehardtruth/connections/out

want a bot that can view this connections page and click all the 'connect' circles then click 'connect' (and if it says DISCONNECT NOT TO CLICK IS REALLY BETTER)

if you zoom out you can view 50 or so people at once, and then scroll to the right

sometimes a dialogue box will come up saying 'must be approved' just click past it is fine

i'm sure you can use it as a STRONG SELLING POINT for your software also

double post

rajapk12
2014/03/24 03:30:29
Yes White Hat i want to change UserAgent so the click will be considered as Valid Click
VerifyCode
Advanced Option